Crickex apps for Android and iOS
Crickex is a young online bookmaker with a Curacao licence, which was formed in 2019. The operator serves players via its official website and the Crickex app. In addition to sports betting, the company offers players sections with casinos, slots and lotteries.
😇 How to download the Crickex app for Android
You will not find the Crickex app for Android devices on the Play Market. Such restrictions are due to Google’s policy. It prohibits the distribution of gambling software on its platform.
To download the Crickex app for free, use the company’s official website and instructions:
- Access the Crickex website via your smartphone or tablet browser.
- The screen will prompt you to download the Crickex app. Press the blue button.
- A window will pop up at the bottom of the display. Press the “Crickex app download” button again and wait for the download process to complete.
Done, Crickex apk download completed. The Crickex apk installation file has been saved in the device memory. You can now start to install the software.
🐵 System Requirements
The Crickex app has fairly lenient system requirements, allowing owners of most modern smartphones to use the programme on their device:
- Android version: 6.0 or newer;
- Application size: 54.7 MB.
According to the official website, the app is compatible even with outdated devices like the Samsung Galaxy 7 or Nexus 6, introduced back in 2014-15.
🍋 How to install the Crickex app
The official Google Play shop does not have the Crickex app on Android, so there is only one way to download it – via the official website. Take a few simple steps:
- Open the official Crickex website.
- At the top of the page click on the special button Crickex app download.
- Download the Crickex apk file on your phone and start the installation process. If the system blocks the installation, change the settings to allow applications “from unknown sources”.
- Go through all the stages of installing the app, then open the app on your phone.
- Login to the system or log in with your Crickex username and password.
🏋️♂️ Functionality of the Crickex app
In the Crickex app, the main emphasis is on the ‘ergonomics’ of the playing space, so all options are organised into functional groups. All the key functions are grouped in the top right corner, while the bottom menu provides quick access to the betting slip.
The design of the Crickex app is done in the house style – the contrast of light and blue shades looks stylish, while the white text draws attention to the main information.
As well as sections for betting, the Crickex app has:
- virtual sports;
- board games;
The Crickex app replicates the functionality of the website:
- registering or logging in;
- making bets in pre-match or in-play;
- deposit and withdrawal;
- view competition and match statistics;
- change your settings and communicate with technical support.
🚀 How to register in the Crickex app
To place a bet in Crickex the player must first register. This can be done as follows:
- Open the Crickex app on your smartphone
- Click on the green “Register” button to open a registration form with the required fields.
- Provide minimum personal information – email address and contact phone number.
- Think of a strong password, which you will use to access your personal cabinet.
- If you have a referral code for additional benefits from the bookmaker, enter it in the special field.
- Make sure you are at least 18 years old (people under 18 are not allowed to bet with Crickex). Please also agree to our terms and conditions – follow our link to read them.
💎 How to bet correctly in the Crickex app
To place a bet, open the Crickex app. Log in to your personal account with your Crickex login and password. If necessary, top up your account using one of the available payment methods.
Next, find the desired event on the line or in play. Click on the odds of the selected outcome. The market will automatically go to the basket, which is hidden by default in the bottom menu. In the betting box, select the type of bet, enter the amount and click “Place Bet”. All coupons created are saved in your profile history.
💰 How to withdraw your winnings through the Crickex app
The Crickex app is fully functional, so betting users can withdraw money directly in the app. What will it take?
- Open the Crickex app and access your personal account.
- Select the “Withdraw from account” option.
- Look through the list of payment options, choose the one you want.
- Enter the withdrawal amount and confirm the transaction.
Note that withdrawals are only available to verified users.
👑 How to get a bonus in the Crickex app
Various bonuses are available for betting company customers: both for the sports section and for the casino, lottery
- Open the promotions section in the top right corner.
- Select the offer you are interested in from the list.
- Carefully read the terms and conditions of the specific promotion.
- Follow the required conditions to receive the bonus.
For jackpots and tournaments, the player must first confirm their participation in the program. Click on the green “Play Now” button.
Crickex app clients can only participate in one promotion at a time, as withdrawals are blocked until the bonus is wagered.
🍏 Crickex app for iOS
Users cannot currently download the Crickex app to an iOS device as the operator does not provide a separate client for this OS. The only option in this case is to use the mobile version of the Crickex website to play.
🍭 Overview of the mobile version of Crickex
Smartphone users do not need to install Crickex apps to bet from their mobile. For that, the bookmaker has added a simplified mobile version to its official website. It has a convenient menu layout and full functionality.
Some players find it easier to download Crickex to their phone, while others find it more convenient to bet directly in their browser. For the second category of users, the mobile version is the right choice, with betting available:
- technical support;
- conducting financial transactions and other options.
For users’ convenience, each menu item is divided into additional sections, so that finding the relevant information or event is easy in this mode.
🎯 Advantages of Crickex apps compared to the mobile version
As mentioned above, in addition to mobile apps, Crickex has a mobile site adapted for smartphones and tablets. It can be accessed via the device’s browser.
But the Crickex app has a number of advantages that the lightweight version cannot boast. In particular, the utility is highly productive and free of hang-ups during operation. In addition, the program retains the necessary functionality to place bets without being tied to a desktop computer. It is possible to apply account protection.
Crickex apps are also highly secure and reliable: you can log in and stay logged in without worrying about someone hacking into your account through a browser.
🪁 Other benefits of the Crickex app
The main feature of the Crickex app is that players no longer have to work at a desktop computer. They can get all the information they need on the way to work, when travelling, on holiday and so on. All they have to do is install the Crickex apps and register/authorise themselves.
🎬 Pros and Cons of the Crickex app
The obvious advantages of the Crickex app include stability and a handy navigation bar. The disadvantages include the lack of full-fledged results and sports statistics sections.
❓Is there a Crickex app for iOS?
No, users cannot download Crickex to iOS smartphones and tablets. There is currently no client app for that OS. The only option for them is to play through the mobile version.
❓Where can I download the Crickex app for Android for free?
A free download is available via a direct link on the official Crickex website.
❓Can I download the Crickex app from Google Play Market?
No. In the Google Play Market, you cannot download the Crickex app
❓Is there a bonus for installing the Crickex app?
There is no bonus for installing Crickex. You can find information on all current bonuses and promotions on a dedicated page on the website or in the Crickex app.
❓How do I update the Crickex app?
The Crickex app has an automatic update option in case a new version is released. If the app does not update itself, we recommend that you re-download the installer from the bookmaker's website and perform a new installation.